CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

...Pick a nEw eXperience...


... Everyday I wish na mkagawa ako ng blog ko azzzzzzzz in ...ahahah. And it is the first time na nkapag-post ako,, grabe! I don't know why I feel like this.. Ayoko talagang isipin na they are doing such thing para paglaruan lang ako. Well, bahala sila...... good luck na lang sa knila!! And I'm also hoping na they are happy on what they done to me,, ...hayyyyyy!!!! FEBRUARY 9, 2010 all I know is I learned a lot in the poem TO WHOM SHOULD I SPEAK TODAY? well, kanino nga ba???? Even I am always alone at least I can manage my self.. and that is the real me, what they see to me everyday is who I am. I realize that it's not the end of my life.. I know that there is some people na galit na skin but they are just always keep silence than to tell the truth but in their action it really express.. and also bkit nga there are people na manhid... ahaha, wala kc ako magawa kaysa naman magkulong ako in my room..........

0 comments: